All the components of Diam products fulfil all the European and American Food Safety and Quality Standards (FDA).
• Food contact compliance for still and sparkling wines: available on request.
• Ianesco analysis by type of closure: available on request.
• And, in Spain: Certificado sanitario.
The production facilities that produce Diam® are ISO 22000 certified and meet HACCP requirements.
• The production facilities in Céret and Cumières are certified ISO22000 + FSSC 22000.
• The Diam Corchos production facility is certified ISO22000 + FSSC 22000.
In 2004, Diam was the first closure to undertake a carbon footprint process and a global environmental approach.